hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Me

Hi!
I am Anita. I dream. I appreciate.
I am emotional. I am vocal. I am grateful.
I guess what I am trying to say is that my identity is never tied to one thing. And I am completely unaware of some of my best and worst qualities:)
But I paint with a passion. It has been one of those rare but consistent things in my life. I collect inspiration from everywhere, seriously, I collect it. I have a skewed way of looking and that has kept my sanity intact. Honest!
I hope through this blog I am able to capture what I see and put as little distance between thought and pen as possible:)
As Mr.Jovi said..."...luck ain't even lucky, gotta make your own breaks...". So here I am trudging along the highway of the literatti trying to catch a ride:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Thru Email