hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Friday, June 25, 2010

Montrose Art Society

Tucked in a little corner, the Montrose Art Society has shown works of artists from all kinds of spectrums. I walked in there last weekend with my little daughter to find that the doors to the society were open but there was no one inside! No matter, me and my daughter felt like detectives trying to call out for someone, taking pictures and exploring the area all by our brave selves! I was bowled over by how 'un-tight' the place was. Apparently, there was no show happening that weekend but a lot of artists had their works displayed there.
I loved the dingy atmosphere, the 60 sofas???? and the wine bottles in the kitchen! Art was in the air!!!(including the restroom:)


The work space was beautiful in itself...


Maybe you could help us find someone here lady?

Loved the experience........cheers!                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Thru Email