hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Monday, January 25, 2016

Where Have I been?

You know what they say about the right time for everything. Well, seems like for the past three years, the right time to write was taking a break:)

It's a New Year and so my resolve to continue my blog has become stronger this year. Much to write, but too may thoughts criss crossing and trying to all spew out at the same time.
My work has taken most of my time, I am happy to report. I have grown the wealth of experience the past few years. My new studio is at Silver Street Studios now. My previous studio will always be my first love but change is good. I was a member of the Artist Advisory Committee for the first year when I first moved to this studio and then have been curator for their shows since then.

My personal work has grown in leaps and bounds. The last series that I released In New York in 2015 was a huge success. I took my circles in a different direction than before and experienced that satisfaction.

I won second place at the Muir Fine Art Gallery's Mural Exhibition Contest in 2015 at the City Centre in Houston. And this earned me a show Muir Gallery scheduled to be held on February 4, 2016. Click on the link below to RSVP!!!

Time has flown but not without notice:) Much was done and there is much to be done. Will keep you posted about future endeavors this year. Please cross your fingers for me!

New Studio:
2000 Edwards,
Studio 322,
Houston TX 77007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Thru Email