hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Friday, May 21, 2010

Smell much!

Who would have thought that I would have soaps on my mind for anything other than a wash:) Art is in the soaps for me today! See what I mean! Some of them look delicious enough to eat...at least I would if someone didn't stop me:)

Metropolis Soap Co. is one that not only has an amazing collection of flavors but interesting packaging as well. I am a big time admirer of beautiful covers and this one does not disappoint. One other on that list for me is Sandisolis who is currently working on a 'Monkey Farts' soap!!! I can't wait!

Now, check out the vegan bath bomb ala carte at the Bomb Shop!

And the Bungalow Bath And Body. - I have never seen smoothie looking soaps or ones that have a coconut lime flavor! Or the raspberry waffle cone ones at Vintage Soap Shoppe ! Or the ruby grapefruit bomb cupcake at Candie's Beauty Shop. I think just laying in my bath and surrounding myself with all these lovely soaps will calm me more than real food...hmmmmm....

And my post is never complete without mentioning a local favorite Cammie's Handmade Soaps.
I can only imagine how long a bath can take............

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anita,
    Thanks so very much for mentioning my Raspberry Waffle Ice Cream Soap! I feel so honored! You are an amazing artist and you have a lovely blog. Good Luck!!!
    Smiles,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Thru Email