hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Student Art Sale

There is nothing better than a student art sale to keep all faith in art. The annual Glassell Student Art Sale is an attestation to the fact. As usual, I go browsing and find life in its raw flavor. I totally enjoyed myself and realized my smile didn't fade off until I got into the car and had to deal with traffic. The art sale attracted a sizable crowd from what I saw and that exposure sure did the students good. It always helps when the traffic to see your art is not your sole responsibility. Yee haw Glassell!
Mixed Media, Ceramics, Jewelry and more! Let the photos talk:)


And these are pictures from the lower level with more experienced artists..
FYI: The Glassell Art School is one of the two schools at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.

2 comments:

  1. So, what sort of art do you do? Does one "do" art?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is mostly mixed media. Sure you can say one "does" art hihiihihi whichever way you look at it. Art is whatever makes you happy because that means someone has taken the effort to create. So I think 'doing' art is apt coorgi!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Thru Email