hOmE         aBoUt mE         mY wOrKs         fAceBoOk         cOnTaCt mE

Monday, May 10, 2010

Thads

So there is this lovely, old town shop in 'Old Town Spring', TX that has a unique charisma to it. Thads has married art and decor so well, it sings to your soul the minute you enter the shop. I want to call it quaint but that almost makes it sound old grandmotherish and this is no where near there.
I am amazed by the owners' eye for the art collection on display. Even the soaps are arranged with so much care, its hard not to capture them:) But thats the thing about this place, I cannot talk about just a single thing in Thads without describing everything surrounding it. The blue room vignette that had me thinking if I was in design heaven, the owls that followed me everywhere I went or the splash of eclectic that hits you hard in the face as soon as you step in!
See what I mean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Thru Email